You’ve made a great investment by choosing David Tiftickjian & Sons. Your new carpet will last for years, and with the right care and maintenance, you’ll be able to keep it looking new and extend its service life. Taking care of your carpet is easier than you think.
Keeping Your Carpet Beautiful
- Always treat the affected area immediately. The longer the spill sits there, the harder it will be to remove the stain.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly to prevent soil from embedding itself in the pile.
- Depending on the type of carpet that you have, you’ll want to use a vacuum with a rotating brush, a beater bar or suction only.
- Keeping traffic and other factors in mind, you may want to invest in professional cleaning at least twice a year.
- For extensive water damage, consult professional cleaners to dry your carpet from the front and back.